We are excited to welcome back our customers beginning Monday, May 18th.
Your safety and the safety of our RSI team is our top priority. We ask for your help with the following to keep us all safe:
- Our showroom is only open to those who have a pre-scheduled appointment and is limited to 2 appointments at a time in order to maintain proper social distancing.
- If you or a member of your family is feeling unwell or has a fever of 100.4 or greater, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We require all RSI team members and clients wear face-coverings while in our building. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Please limit the attendees to key decision-makers only and arrange child-care when possible. We understand that isn’t always possible and kindly ask that you hold on to or watch your little ones during the appointment to help keep the showroom as sanitary as possible.
- We have provided hand sanitizing stations for your convenience
- Please maintain 6’ of social distancing during your visit
- All selection areas and samples will be sanitized after each appointment. We ask that you minimize physical contact with our displays and samples. Our designers will assist you with samples you wish to see up close.
- In order to minimize appointment overlap, we request that you arrive timely for your appointment and do no run over your allotted time.
Thank you for working with us on your project. We’ve missed you and are excited you’re back!