WE’RE EXCITED TO WELCOME YOU BACK TO OUR ROCK HILL SHOWROOM BEGINNING JULY 6TH.
For everyone’s safety, we do require all customers and employees to wear face coverings. Here’s what we’re doing to keep us all safe and how you can help during your visit.
- If you or a member of your family is feeling unwell or has a fever of 100.4 or greater, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We require that all RSI team members and our clients wear face-coverings while in our building. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- We ask that you limit the attendees to key decision makers only and arrange child-care when possible. We understand that isn’t always possible and kindly ask that you hold on to or watch your little ones during the appointment to help keep the showroom as sanitary as possible.
- We have provided hand sanitizing stations for your convenience
- Please maintain 6’ of social distancing during your visit
Thank you for working with us on your project. We’ve missed you and are excited you’re back!!